WE STRIVE FOR:
- Cost-Effectiveness: To deliver services in a cost-effective manner.
- Customer-Centeredness: To continuously communicate with and listen to our customers and empathizing for our customers to ensure that we can meet or exceed their needs.
- Accessibility: Ensure that our diverse range of customers know how to find us and can get to us easily through a variety of means (in person, on phone, through correspondence)
- Timeliness: Provide service in a timely manner. Our timeliness standards are as described in the standards section of the Charter.
- Knowledge & Competence: To continuously develop the necessary knowledge and skills to support effective and professional service to our customers.
- Courtesy & Caring: Serve customers with respect and courtesy in a way that demonstrates that we care about them.
- Team Work: To encourage team spirit, collaboration and consultation to maximize synergy of working together in service delivery
- Fairness: Treat our customers in a fair and equitable manner and in accordance with the regulations and policies that govern our services.
INFORMATION TRANSPARENCY AND CONVENIENCE:
- Establish and utilize a variety of means to build public awareness as well as keep customers up-to date at all times on FC policies, procedures and programs as well as service delivery performance report for ease of access of services.
- Conduct annual surveys of the public to measure FC’s overall progress in meeting the needs and aspirations of clients and citizens.
- We will put in place a customer feedback mechanism that enables customers to complaint on their services and provide suggestions for improvement.
- Continuously improve the quantity and quality of information on our website to inform customers as well as enable them self-serve with relevant information both in and out of office.
- We will provide adequate and informative signage on FC to improve accessibility of customers and citizens.
COURTESY AND COOPERATION:
- We shall ensure that our staffs are provided with the necessary training and skills to enable them treat customers in a courteous and friendly manner.
- We shall continuously improve on our reception areas to ensure that our customers are comfortably received into our offices.
- We shall create Customer Service Centers in our field stations as one-stop-shop points to ensure that customers are given prompt, timely and deserved attention.
- Fees chargeable shall be displayed in conspicuous places at all Forestry Commission premises and also in our brochures.
- All office doors will be clearly marked to facilitate easy identification
- All staff will have identification tags.